Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Selling my Canon Rebel EOS DSLR

Koua and I are thinking of selling my EOS Digital SLR Camera. As of right now, we are looking at $500 for the camera itself (with it's original lens). We are still debating if we want to sell the big lens with it, which that will be another additional $250. [I original bought this camera for $899 (with tax) ]

The EOS Digital Rebel has a host of other great features including a full resolution 2.5 fps continuous shooting mode and expanded color space settings and multiple processing parameter options. The big, clear LCD screen can be adjusted for brightness, menus are plainly written, and playback zooms all the way to 10x with a flexible view. All this in a lightweight, high-style, go-anywhere camera that's comfortable to hold and easy to use. Photographers can quickly become expert with it.

* It's still in very GOOD shape (I got this camera just a little over 2 years)

Reason for selling it: There's really no good reason beside that, I'm ready for a new update! :)

Here's a few pictures taken from my camera.


 [THESE PICTURES HAD SOME PHOTOSHOP IN IT]



[THESE HAS NO PHOTOSHOP IN IT. JUST SIMPLY THE CAMERA]

Let me know if you're interested and we can discuss more on it.
 Email me at: leemn21@yahoo.com
Or, if you have me as a friend on facebook, you can just message me there.
 [I will NOT respond back, unless it's through my email]

No comments:

Post a Comment