Monday, September 20, 2010

Loves of my life

The man who's been there through thick and thin. Who have thought me to aways be the beter person. && always spoil me, Mr. Koua Xiong! We have been together for 5 years and will be 6 on Oct. 16, 2010. He's the best damn thing in my life. I <3 him.


My family: No one can ever replace them. Without them, idk where will I be in life. Together, we all have a strong bond that no other family have :) I have the best, loving parents in the world, two gorgouse & supportive sisters, and 4 awsome & understanding brothers. Lots of cute babies, that i adore sooo much.

The Bestest Friends in the world!
Myself with See & Dia. No matter where i am in life, I know they'll always be there for me. We've grown together, laugh, cry, smile, etc.

On my 22nd bday with my favorite girlfiriends that I adore and love so much. Idk what would I do without them! [me.choua.truly.sona]--missing May.

Beauty & the Geek's nite! The fun starts when we are together.
A FRIEND IS LIKE A BRA: CLOSE TO YOUR HEART AND ALWAYS THERE FOR YOU


No comments:

Post a Comment