Thursday, May 19, 2011

Summer Fashion

My summer ideal fashion! These will be on my shopping list :)





The last time I was at H&M (Bayshore Mall) they ran out of this one piece swimsuit! I'm currently on the hunt for it! If you see it at any other H&M store, please buy it for me and I'll give u the money or let me know.
It's super sexy!



I seriously cannot wait till it get nice outside! Wisconsin's weather suck this year! I'm so ready to wear my short-shorts, lose tops, swimsuits,floral dresses,etc. I want to go to the park and lay down on the nice green grass. I want to go to the beach and play with the water!
"How will you relax this summer & what will you be wearing?"

2 comments:

  1. MaiNeng, that swimsuit would look so HOT on you. I hope you find it. I'll let my eye out for you. :) BTW what is the brand for the 2nd dress?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Martha, the second dress is from H&M--I believe it's less than $20 too

    ReplyDelete