Monday, January 30, 2012

30 day challenge: DAY 6

A Picture of a person you'd love to trade places with for a day.


I would want to trade place with who ever the next person/woman that Kobe Bryant is going to be with. Because of basketball season, I've been so in love with Kobe. LOL. I may not look like the type of girls that would care for basketball but I actually do. Esp. when it's the Lakers that are playing! *GO LAKERS! Anyways, I wouldn't mind spending a whole day with him and have him teach me some basketball skills/moves. hahaha. This past Saturday, we went and watched the Lakers vs. Bucks and OMGGG I was going crazy for him...hahaha. (I will be doing a short blog on the game soon, so be sure to check back)

Again, since I don't know who that (next) person Kobe is going to be with, instead here's a picture of my Kobe ^__^ *sigh, I can just sit and watch him play balls the whole day!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment